I recently started adding a few team/friendship building activities to my paint parties and it has been amazing!! I've only done two- the first was a family birthday party with teens and adults (so awesome) and the second was scheduled by one of the moms from the party. She loved it so much she hired me to do a paint party for her team at Starbucks!! It was a huge success and I can't wait to do more! Here are some details:
Here's everything you need to know!
LOCATION: Classes can be held at the Steilacoom Pub & Grill or a location of your choice. *if you're hosting the party somewhere other than the pub, you will be responsible for supplying tables and chairs. Note: When choosing a location, please also keep in mind that painting can get messy. Yikes! If you love the floors we're painting over, you should cover them!
AGE: I am happy to host parties for ALL AGES!! All paint options are perfect for anyone from beginner to expert.
GROUP/PARTY SIZE: Your group can be anywhere from 8-20 people (including the host).
COST: the cost is $35 per person for 12x12" wood signs and 16x20" canvas paintings. All supplies are included in the price. Payments can be made individually or all together. One host is always free!
* completely custom!!
* each individual chooses their own quote or saying, fills out a simple form online, chooses their style, and a stencil is designed and cut ahead of time. At the party, they will learn the process of weeding and applying their stencil and choose all of their own colors.
* signs are prepped ahead of time with a dark or clear stain
12x12" sign: $35
12x14" sign: $40
Bigger signs available
the party lasts about 2.5 hours. Each person will customize their piece of wood ahead of time by sending me a quote/saying, name, etc. and at the party, they will transfer their vinyl saying onto wood and paint it like a stencil.
* the host can choose from about 20 paintings or work with me and try to find a better fit for your group!
* THEMED KIDS PARTIES!! If you have a theme (Mickey mouse, hello kitty, etc), I can draw the character shape on each canvas ahead of time and the kids can free paint over the top. This is fun for big and little kids. It's like a coloring book page on a canvas, with paint!
* I have done mommy and me style, where the child paints the canvas with crazy, beautiful colors and designs, and the mom writes a quote or saying over the top♥️
Basically, the options are endless and you're guaranteed to have an amazing time!